- get() - Method in interface javax.inject. Provider
- Provides a fully-constructed and injected instance of
- javax.inject - package javax.inject
- This package specifies a means for obtaining objects in such a way as to maximize reusability, testability and maintainability compared to traditional approaches such as constructors, factories, and service locators (e.g., JNDI). This process, known as dependency injection, is beneficial to most nontrivial applications.
- Scope - Annotation Type in javax.inject
- Identifies scope annotations.
- Singleton - Annotation Type in javax.inject
- Identifies a type that the injector only instantiates once.
Copyright (C) 2009 The JSR-330 Expert Group. Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.